What's accepted SW canon?

For all your discussion of canon policies, evidentiary standards, and other meta-debate issues.

Discussion is to remain cordial at all times.
User1460
Redshirt

Re: What's accepted SW canon?

Post by User1460 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:49 pm

Picard wrote:Here I must say that I do not accept EU as canon at all. Which means that under "lower canon" I meant novels, scripts and radio plays, opposed to movies which are higher canon.
I assume you mean novels of the movies, right? Not "The Rise of Boba Fett" and the other hundreds of books, wherein we find the Sunkist-Crush machine and Grand Central Point station?
That is simplest solution to EU-phile wank, and supported by Lucas himself.
Well then obviously it's Word of God; however from what I read here and on SDN, we got a lot of wanking by the EU-philes themselves who put words in Lucas's mouth, and then attack anyone who disagrees as daring to opposing Lucas.
Only other option is to accept stance that EU is canon as long as it is not contradicted by so-called G-canon
Oh, they wish-- no matter how it's contravened:

"Ok, My Lord Sidious, here's what we've got: we can build a giant station 100 miles in diameter which can destroy one planet in a day; it's confined to this galaxy, it'll take 30 years and all our resources to build and maintain, and it can be blown up by a single well-placed torpedo. Or, we can build something that can destroy entire star-systems; it's the size of a one-man fighter, we can build it in no time, it costs next to nothing, it can travel to other galaxies, and it's nigh-indestructible. So which do you prefer? Right, we'll get to work on the Superlaser-section immediately."

"Solo went to hyperspace, he could be anywhere in the galaxy by now- even though there are plenty of ships with intergalactic hyperdrive, I just KNOW that he hasn't gotten on one of those and left the galaxy entirely, despite that the entire Empire's looking for him in this galaxy."

"Mr. Lucas, what do you say about the EU novels? You say it all goes as valid background in your movies, as long as it doesn't expressly contradict them-- even though you never read any of it, and nobody's sorting out the gross inconcistencies?"

Sure, makes sense. At least to the real-life tyrant upon whom Sidious was based, who killed hundreds of thousands of people, often hideously-- but who said that he wasn't a tyrant, because he didn't do anything that the law "expressly said" he couldn't do. (And anyone who publicly disagreed, got silenced without trial for "sedition," even though the law forbade infringing on free speech).

Let's face the obvious: the EU-philes just want the EU for their Willy Wanka numerical figures and superweapon machine-precedents, since otherwise they're left with an nothing but an acid-trip universe of space-knights leaping around waving laser-swords, and using the inexplicable "Force" that no one can explain beyond magic: i.e. an "energy-field" that can't be detected, measured or controlled in any way beyond bestowing freaky magical powers equivalent to voodoo.

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:11 pm

You mean the fantasy part hurts them?

Picard
Starship Captain

Post by Picard » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:41 pm

Padathrawn wrote:I assume you mean novels of the movies, right? Not "The Rise of Boba Fett" and the other hundreds of books, wherein we find the Sunkist-Crush machine and Grand Central Point station?
True.
Well then obviously it's Word of God; however from what I read here and on SDN, we got a lot of wanking by the EU-philes themselves who put words in Lucas's mouth, and then attack anyone who disagrees as daring to opposing Lucas.
I was on SDN for some time, and I am well familiar with that wank. Not that Spacebattles are too different.
Let's face the obvious: the EU-philes just want the EU for their Willy Wanka numerical figures and superweapon machine-precedents, since otherwise they're left with an nothing but an acid-trip universe of space-knights leaping around waving laser-swords, and using the inexplicable "Force" that no one can explain beyond magic: i.e. an "energy-field" that can't be detected, measured or controlled in any way beyond bestowing freaky magical powers equivalent to voodoo.
True.

User1460
Redshirt

Post by User1460 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:59 pm

Picard wrote:
Padathrawn wrote:I assume you mean novels of the movies, right? Not "The Rise of Boba Fett" and the other hundreds of books, wherein we find the Sunkist-Crush machine and Grand Central Point station?
True.
Ok, just wanted to get that straight. I have about 300 novels on my HD, and they're fun to read sometimes; but they lose all restraint shown in the films, and end up pulling out the stops and going of the deep edge into the BS-1 universe... where nobody cares.

I was on SDN for some time, and I am well familiar with that wank. Not that Spacebattles are too different.
I'm not familiar with that site; however if they also make their own version of truth so as to win over ST, then it's just going to be one big tangled web of SUCK, just like SDN.
It's clearly just stacking the deck-- i.e. CHEATING.

The pathetic thing is, it would be less pathetic if they were playing for actual money; that way they'd actually be getting something out of selling out their integrity, by making a few bucks like running a sidewalk or carnival sucker's game.
But this way they're just holding a massive bukakke circle-jerk game of "Ookie Trekkie."
(Yeah, I know, gross... but poetically accurate; I can practically hear them screaming "Lemme hear you squeal like a Tellariite!" )

Mr. Oragahn wrote:You mean the fantasy part hurts them?
Powers are one thing: we've seen them plenty of times on ST; but to say that Force-powers can't be explained or countered, is quite another; since that's the stuff of pure cryptic fantasy: i.e. it's a hole in the plot, and ends any chance rational debate.
(But the EU-philes don't want that, and say so).

For example, I saw one fanwank-video on Youtube where Darth Vader defeats the entire USS Enterprise with his freaky force-powers; only a fanwanker could imagine such a thing, since they ignore any scientific facts standing in its way like the shields and main-deflector etc.

In contrast, on the Greek planets, Kirk was able to determine the source of the Platonian's power, and counter it; same with Apollo.

With the Force, however the Warsies just say "you can't stop it, it's everywhere" like it's the Will of God or something, end of story. In short, they refuse to recognize science, in order to keep from limiting the Force as a deus ex machina, i.e. their "holy trump-card" which beats everything... and which most people out-grow by age 3; and they don't wanna growup , they're "Wars R US" kids. Sad, really, but hey it's a free continent.

And so by doubting or questioning this inexplicabl nature of the Force, Trekkies are cast out and persecuted as infidels and unbelievers-- like with any cult from the Church of Scientology to Al Queda; and so trekkies are ridiculed and banned on SW-sites.

In fact, I think that's what it all comes down to: i.e. emotional maturity, where the EU-philes are stuck in diapers as some kind of Gestalt-escapism thing.
Last edited by User1460 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:13 pm

I'm not familiar with that site; however if they also make their own version of truth so as to win over ST, then it's just going to be one big tangled web of SUCK, just like SDN.
It's clearly just stacking the deck-- i.e. CHEATING.
Picard is partially correct on that. Spacebattles.com was at one time no better than SDN in that regard, especially after the publication in 2002 of the ICS: AoTC, which many of the pro-Wars mods codified as part of the forum's rules as practically indisputable. However, unlike SDN, the membership in general there has been slowly coming over to the idea that ICS is not inviolable, that it is heavily contradicted by the G-level canon. I started seeing this change in thought after May 2005 when the RoTS movie showed that the Seperatist flagship Invisible Hand could not withstand a relative low-velocity atmospheric entry, with the ship actually glowing, with pieces falling off and burning up around it, and the eventual crash where the ship's underside is clearly seen collapsing as it hits the runway. Then along came the analysis of the RoTS novelization and the juicy ICS-contradicting elements found in it.

As people started bringing these points up, the mods started cracking down on them, making bizzare new rules and using any slight pretext to shut down threads as well as ban people they deemed trouble-makers. Not for any actual trolling or misbehavior, mind you, but simply for pointing out the mounting body of evidence against ICS. In turn, pro-Wars who were trolling and even clearly breaking the forum's rules on presenting evidence were given near-cart blanche to do as they pleased.

Now we have TCW, which is only making things even worse for the pro-Wars, Pro-ICS mods since it is not only higher canon than ICS, but is almost constantly with every episode contradicting those books on SW technology and firepower. So amongst the membership, SBC is improving, but the mods need to be cleaned out and replaced, if genuine reform there is ever to occur.

Also, this is getting slightly off-topic. Any further significant discussion of other websites should go appropriately enough in the "Other Websites" forum.
-Mike

User1460
Redshirt

Post by User1460 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:41 pm

Mike DiCenso wrote: I started seeing this change in thought after May 2005 when the RoTS movie showed that the Seperatist flagship Invisible Hand could not withstand a relative low-velocity atmospheric entry, with the ship actually glowing, with pieces falling off and burning up around it, and the eventual crash where the ship's underside is clearly seen collapsing as it hits the runway.
Didn't the ship break in half on entry? And Obi-wan says to Palpatine "don't worry, Chancellor, we're still flying half a ship!"
Then along came the analysis of the RoTS novelization and the juicy ICS-contradicting elements found in it.
As people started bringing these points up, the mods started cracking down on them, making bizzare new rules and using any slight pretext to shut down threads as well as ban people they deemed trouble-makers. Not for any actual trolling or misbehavior, mind you, but simply for pointing out the mounting body of evidence against ICS. In turn, pro-Wars who were trolling and even clearly breaking the forum's rules on presenting evidence were given near-cart blanche to do as they pleased.
Thus we see that art imitates life, and life imitates art; since this follows real-world history, when the real-world Palpatine (i.e. the actual tyrant that Palpatine was based on), would imprison, torture etc. anyone who complained that his tyranny was illegal.
But this of this course proved it, since it was against Free Speech and other laws-- but the tyrant succeeded in it, by simply arresting them without trial, and locked them up until his coup was finished; that way no judge could free them since it never came before a court.
Meanwhile, anyone who served this tyrant, could get away with the most outrageous crimes against humanity; it even inspired later tyrants to follow suit in order to win by any means.
Today, this is even called the "Little Hitler Syndrome," i.e. when some little git gets power and it goes to their heads.
Now we have TCW, which is only making things even worse for the pro-Wars, Pro-ICS mods since it is not only higher canon than ICS, but is almost constantly with every episode contradicting those books on SW technology and firepower. So amongst the membership, SBC is improving, but the mods need to be cleaned out and replaced, if genuine reform there is ever to occur.
Can it ever? How can that ever happen, on a private website? The mods are the owners, and they are holding "Star Wankfests" playing Oookie Trekkie, like I was forced to crudely analogize above.
They are never going to listen to any contesting view, and they even cyber-stalk, cyber-bully and harass other websites and people who don't concur: they're clearly unbalanced.
I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't forsee it ever getting better; rather the reverse.

DarkStar's site even said that they've actually stalked in harassed the authors of Star Wars official novels, when they didn't like how it was written!
Sounds like the Bates family, Norman (as in "Psycho" ) and Cathy (as in "Misery")-- not to mention Mastur, as in "EU-wanking."
Also, this is getting slightly off-topic. Any further significant discussion of other websites should go appropriately enough in the "Other Websites" forum.
-Mike
I think this relates; since we need to examine the source of EU-canon claims in order to determine their validity, just like any others. And every turn, indicates that this source borders on an actual cult-mentality; and the cyber-terrorism and irrational temper-tantrums is sheer proof.
Carl Sagan said that there's no room for suppression in science; but these guys are all about suppression, and getting their own way by any means-- not science at all, except when it suits their purpose.

And that's clearly not acceptable for our purposes IMHO; indeed, they give new meaning to the word "turning to the Dark Side;" more like getting flushed down a black hole.

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:02 pm

Padathrawn wrote:
Mr. Oragahn wrote:You mean the fantasy part hurts them?
Powers are one thing: we've seen them plenty of times on ST; but to say that Force-powers can't be explained or countered, is quite another; since that's the stuff of pure cryptic fantasy: i.e. it's a hole in the plot, and ends any chance rational debate.
(But the EU-philes don't want that, and say so).

For example, I saw one fanwank-video on Youtube where Darth Vader defeats the entire USS Enterprise with his freaky force-powers; only a fanwanker could imagine such a thing, since they ignore any scientific facts standing in its way like the shields and main-deflector etc.

In contrast, on the Greek planets, Kirk was able to determine the source of the Platonian's power, and counter it; same with Apollo.

With the Force, however the Warsies just say "you can't stop it, it's everywhere" like it's the Will of God or something, end of story. In short, they refuse to recognize science, in order to keep from limiting the Force as a deus ex machina, i.e. their "holy trump-card" which beats everything... and which most people out-grow by age 3; and they don't wanna growup , they're "Wars R US" kids. Sad, really, but hey it's a free continent.

And so by doubting or questioning this inexplicabl nature of the Force, Trekkies are cast out and persecuted as infidels and unbelievers-- like with any cult from the Church of Scientology to Al Queda; and so trekkies are ridiculed and banned on SW-sites.

In fact, I think that's what it all comes down to: i.e. emotional maturity, where the EU-philes are stuck in diapers as some kind of Gestalt-escapism thing.
Don't you think that you are *slightly* blowing this out of proportions?
Not to say that it isn't very clear is you accuse some EUphiles of trying to explain the Force or, on the contrary, preferring not to. It's far from being all white and black. And there are plenty of EUphiles who don't give a rat's ass about versusdom either.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:34 pm

Mike DiCenso wrote: I started seeing this change in thought after May 2005 when the RoTS movie showed that the Seperatist flagship Invisible Hand could not withstand a relative low-velocity atmospheric entry, with the ship actually glowing, with pieces falling off and burning up around it, and the eventual crash where the ship's underside is clearly seen collapsing as it hits the runway.
Padathrawn wrote: Didn't the ship break in half on entry? And Obi-wan says to Palpatine "don't worry, Chancellor, we're still flying half a ship!"
Yes, but it's questionable what exactly contributed to the break-up of the IH in Coruscant's atmosphere. In the cut scene thread, you asked if there were any really canon-altering scenes that have been removed. One of those cut from RoTS is a scene where Obi-Wan and Anakin evade a group of pursuing Seperatist droids in a fuel conduit. The fighting that occurs winds up igniting the fuel at one point and that is a primary contributer to IH's demise, not simply aerodynamic forces alone. It also happens to establish that SW ships run on something other than hypermatter, which in turn is a basis for Jedi Master Spock's "Diesel Fusion" theory since the mystery fuel acts far more like gasoline or diesel, or other petroleum-based fuel than say deuterium. Prior to that, the IH had taken a pretty intensive pounding from a Republic cruiser, which also likely contributed to some degree to the ship's structural failure.

You can view at least part of the conduit scene here on YouTube.
Mike DiCenso wrote:Then along came the analysis of the RoTS novelization and the juicy ICS-contradicting elements found in it.
Padathrawn wrote: Thus we see that art imitates life, and life imitates art; since this follows real-world history, when the real-world Palpatine (i.e. the actual tyrant that Palpatine was based on), would imprison, torture etc. anyone who complained that his tyranny was illegal.
But this of this course proved it, since it was against Free Speech and other laws-- but the tyrant succeeded in it, by simply arresting them without trial, and locked them up until his coup was finished; that way no judge could free them since it never came before a court.
Meanwhile, anyone who served this tyrant, could get away with the most outrageous crimes against humanity; it even inspired later tyrants to follow suit in order to win by any means.
Today, this is even called the "Little Hitler Syndrome," i.e. when some little git gets power and it goes to their heads.
Well, yes. Some people are going to use their power to abuse others. That's just been an unfortunate fact about human history since the dawn of time, and Internet culture is no exception to this. Forums provide a great deal of flexibility where the old Usenet could not, but their major flaw is that someone has to put for the money and time to make a server or pay someone to host that server, and therefore the person that pays is the one that generally makes the rules.

Mike DiCenso wrote:Now we have TCW, which is only making things even worse for the pro-Wars, Pro-ICS mods since it is not only higher canon than ICS, but is almost constantly with every episode contradicting those books on SW technology and firepower. So amongst the membership, SBC is improving, but the mods need to be cleaned out and replaced, if genuine reform there is ever to occur.
Padathrawn wrote: Can it ever? How can that ever happen, on a private website? The mods are the owners, and they are holding "Star Wankfests" playing Oookie Trekkie, like I was forced to crudely analogize above.
They are never going to listen to any contesting view, and they even cyber-stalk, cyber-bully and harass other websites and people who don't concur: they're clearly unbalanced.
I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't forsee it ever getting better; rather the reverse.

DarkStar's site even said that they've actually stalked in harassed the authors of Star Wars official novels, when they didn't like how it was written!
Sounds like the Bates family, Norman (as in "Psycho" ) and Cathy (as in "Misery")-- not to mention Mastur, as in "EU-wanking."
With respect to reforming SBC, it is still possible, but it will be a very slow process as it has been for a number of years now. The spear-heading of the push to discredit the ICS books is not simply a Trekkie faction thing anymore, Versus debators from a wide variety of other franchises are also taking up the fight. Also, speaking as a mod here at SFJN, I do not own anything with regards to the site itself. Many, if not all of the mods below the admin level at SBC are likely the same: they do not have any ownership of the site itself. What those mods seem to have is influence on the Admins there and are given their mod status as a kind of reward for cultivating that influence. However, if enough people among the general membership keep pushing, it might become so inconvient to the Admins that they eventually have to look into changing things, even if they don't want to, otherwise they risk alienating a huge percentage of their members, and the whole thing will fall apart.

But that will take time, and it will take people pushing for that change, and we are seeing some results.

As for internet stalking. Yes, that has occured. Some people have been taking all this a bit too seriously. I'm actually amazed that some people have not gone to jail over this, or been given restraining orders based on what has been documented on RSA's site and elsewhere. For those who may think that such an accusation exists only in RSA's mind, think again. This is real, and while some of the pages on Karen Traviss' website as well as other forums have been deleted, there are other sources confirming this behavior on the part of a certain talifan. For example, read The Dark Moose's blog here describing that certain talifan's disruption of the offical Star Wars forum in order to attack Traviss.
Mike DiCenso wrote:Now we have TCW, which is only making things even worse for the pro-Wars, Pro-ICS mods since it is not only higher canon than ICS, but is almost constantly with every episode contradicting those books on SW technology and firepower. So amongst the membership, SBC is improving, but the mods need to be cleaned out and replaced, if genuine reform there is ever to occur.
Padathrawn wrote:
Mike DiCenso wrote:Also, this is getting slightly off-topic. Any further significant discussion of other websites should go appropriately enough in the "Other Websites" forum.
-Mike
Padathrawn wrote: I think this relates; since we need to examine the source of EU-canon claims in order to determine their validity, just like any others. And every turn, indicates that this source borders on an actual cult-mentality; and the cyber-terrorism and irrational temper-tantrums is sheer proof.
Carl Sagan said that there's no room for suppression in science; but these guys are all about suppression, and getting their own way by any means-- not science at all, except when it suits their purpose.

And that's clearly not acceptable for our purposes IMHO; indeed, they give new meaning to the word "turning to the Dark Side;" more like getting flushed down a black hole.
To some degree, yes. But digressing too far out of line since it goes beyond mere talk of how one forum or site, or individual choses to interpret offical canon policies, and why.
-Mike

Who is like God arbour
Starship Captain

Post by Who is like God arbour » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:08 am

Mike DiCenso wrote:One of those cut from RoTS is a scene where Obi-Wan and Anakin evade a group of pursuing Seperatist droids in a fuel conduit. The fighting that occurs winds up igniting the fuel at one point and that is a primary contributer to IH's demise, not simply aerodynamic forces alone. It also happens to establish that SW ships run on something other than hypermatter, which in turn is a basis for Jedi Master Spock's "Diesel Fusion" theory since the mystery fuel acts far more like gasoline or diesel, or other petroleum-based fuel than say deuterium. Prior to that, the IH had taken a pretty intensive pounding from a Republic cruiser, which also likely contributed to some degree to the ship's structural failure.

You can view at least part of the conduit scene here on YouTube.
That was very interesting. How often have I heard Warsies complaining about the Jeffries tubes on the StarFleet ships? Darth Wrong has written a whole article about what he considers a brain bug:
        • Jeffries Tubes
                • In the original show, we discovered that some of the ship's systems could only be accessed through a cumbersome "Jeffries tube". The transporters appeared to be chief among these systems, and there were several episodes in which Scotty or Spock laboured feverishly in the tube in order to beat a deadline. This in itself was not too objectionable, and could perhaps be chalked up to a design oversight. After all, we saw numerous systems which were not located in tubes, particularly in Main Engineering, the phaser control room, etc.

However, unimaginative fans saw this one damned tube and leapt to the ridiculous conclusion that all important systems in a Star Trek ship were accessed through such tubes. Some of those fans were writers, and 20 years later when TNG hit the airwaves, the little brain bug had grown ... and grown ... and grown. Throughout TNG, DS9, and Voyager, we were continually treated to the sight of high-ranking officers (where the hell are all the technicians?) crawling through 24th century ductwork, looking for "access panels" through which virtually the entirety of the ship's systems were routed. By the time we were done, any truly important maintenance could only be done in those damned tubes.

Think about it; why would you put access panels to most of the ship's systems in these ridiculous tubes? Why not have them in large rooms where they could be easily accessed, easily guarded, and maintenance activities could be easily overseen by on-duty personnel and/or security cameras? How much harder would be to sabotage a Federation ship if important "access panels" were invariably in guarded and fully manned rooms rather than unguarded, narrow crawlspaces snaking all throughout the ship? How much would this "shapeshifter threat" in DS9 have been worth if not for these idiotic tubes?

Is there a logical reason to envision Star Trek ships this way? Of course not; it's a gigantic brain bug, grown from the insignificant tick of the lone access tube seen in the original show.
And what have we seen here? Tubes so small that their own droids can't get through them to follow escaping and sabotaging enemies. How much harder would it be for the Jedis to escape and sabotage if there were no such tubes?

Picard
Starship Captain

Post by Picard » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:12 pm

Padathrawn wrote:Ok, just wanted to get that straight. I have about 300 novels on my HD, and they're fun to read sometimes; but they lose all restraint shown in the films, and end up pulling out the stops and going of the deep edge into the BS-1 universe... where nobody cares.
Given that only EU novel I read in my life is "Rise of Dark Force", by Timothy Zahn, any time I mention any unspecified "novels" (unspecified - without title or author mentioned) you can assume these are movie novels, unless I explicitly state contrary.

And as I put it before - I do not accept any part of EU, other than movie novels, as canon. It simplifies things a lot (I still remember attempts of some people on both SDN and SB to reshape and/or reinterpret canon in order to make it fit into ICS figures). Plus, it is way closer to Lucas' words and vision.

User1461
Redshirt

Post by User1461 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:14 am

Has any novel has ever been panned for ships being too powerful? If not, then they're all worthless; since they could just say anything, like having a tractor-beam that can suck up galaxies like a giant vacuum-cleaner, and say it was valid canon since the movies never said they couldn't! Nevermind that it's completely beyond anything along the lines of what we saw that they could do. Even in the movies, Han Solo implied that the Empire could blow up a planet if they amassed enough firepower, maybe 10 or 100 times as much as ever before. 1 or 2 orders of magnitude is entirely conceivable for a thirty-year secret project, and it's been seen before; and the nuclear bombs dropped on Japan totalled less than half the total firepower dropped in the Battle for Britain, they simply concentrated it more, like the Death Star on Alderaan.

However with many of these novels, we're talking about many, many orders of magnitude, and they throw it around in the wink of an eye. It's amazingly like a unruly little boy who does whatever he pleases, and then defends his actions by saying "nobody said I couldn't."
(Amazingly, and fittingly, since it may explain why these "Expanded Universers" are so proudly immature and deliberately offensive in their manner, and even claim that their ill-manners simply proof they're right, in the manner of standard self-aggrandizement. I have to ask how their parents raised them, if they grew up to be such anti-social prats; I tried talking nicely to them on their sites, and they went full Tom, Bert and William on me.

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:49 am

Hi!
I'm not sure what you mean.

User1461
Redshirt

Post by User1461 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:29 am

Oh, pardon; I mean the three trolls in Tolkien's books, little joke :D

My point is that there's express contradiction, and then there's implied.
If only express contradictions are non-canon ((i.e. direct statements like "no ship that small has a cloaking device"), then this means that implied contradictions are just fine, no matter how outrageous. And so eventually, you get the Trek vs. Wars scenario of the Imperial "Galac-Vac" sucking our galaxy, while the pro-Wars team screams "it's canon!"
And that really sucks!

Khas
Starship Captain

Post by Khas » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:50 am

You sound vaguely familiar. You wouldn't happen to be "KirkSkywalker", would you?

User1461
Redshirt

Post by User1461 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:07 am

No; does he have a Welsh accent too, with a hint of northern Scot? Didn't know my mic was on, sorry.