EU-Phile Lucas Hatred Background

For all your discussion of canon policies, evidentiary standards, and other meta-debate issues.

Discussion is to remain cordial at all times.
Trinoya
Security Officer

Re: EU-Phile Lucas Hatred Background

Post by Trinoya » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:57 pm

And yet the post that you just edited mentioned "Scum Sisters" and how we were "on our periods."

Oh yeah, don't think I didn't see it.

Addendum: I get that you're very angry you get hostile easily, but really, it's just a debate. I recommend you actually do the KSW Lite thing that was being suggested, your edit shows you didn't intend to be aggressive at the very least and that you at least thought twice about it.

User1601
Bridge Officer

Post by User1601 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:29 pm

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL -------------^

Trinoya
Security Officer

Post by Trinoya » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:31 pm

I see my hopes were sadly misplaced. Very well.

User1601
Bridge Officer

Post by User1601 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:39 pm

Praeothmin wrote:Wow!
I just read KSW's Chewbacca Defense link, and it basically describes KSW's very own debate style to a T...

Strange coincidence, since KSW accuses Warsies of doing the same thing.
Are you a Warsie in disguise, KSW?
Hhhhmmmm...
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL---------------------^

Trinoya
Security Officer

Post by Trinoya » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:42 pm

Now you're just spamming.

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:55 pm

Trinoya wrote:Now you're just spamming.
I maintain that saying things like "concession accepted" is the lowest debate practice a person can use..but honestly when a person shows such unwillingness to even answer another persons post whether or not they think it's intelligent...that's a self inflicted loss more or less

User1601
Bridge Officer

Post by User1601 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:58 pm

Admiral Breetai wrote:
Trinoya wrote:Now you're just spamming.
I maintain that saying things like "concession accepted" is the lowest debate practice a person can use..but honestly when a person shows such unwillingness to even answer another persons post whether or not they think it's intelligent...that's a self inflicted loss more or less
More like only a fool takes up a fool's argument... and my momma didn't raise NONE. :D

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:19 pm

SpaceWizard wrote: More like only a fool takes up a fool's argument... and my momma didn't raise NONE. :D
eh different debate-fu then on my side of the culture we were taught to respond to any challenge and if it truly was stupid bulldoze it rather then shirk-if for any other reason then to maintain a sharp skill set

User1601
Bridge Officer

Post by User1601 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:47 pm

Admiral Breetai wrote:
SpaceWizard wrote: More like only a fool takes up a fool's argument... and my momma didn't raise NONE. :D
eh different debate-fu then on my side of the culture we were taught to respond to any challenge and if it truly was stupid bulldoze it rather then shirk-if for any other reason then to maintain a sharp skill set
Ah-- you're from MISSOURI! :-D
Gotcha.

But there's a REASON that courts have something called "summary disposition--" i.e. to dispense with frivolous claims.

By your token, meanwhile, the taxpayers should be forced to waste their time and money giving them all a full trial, no matter how preposterous or poorly-based.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:35 pm

SpaceWizard wrote:
Praeothmin wrote:Wow!
I just read KSW's Chewbacca Defense link, and it basically describes KSW's very own debate style to a T...

Strange coincidence, since KSW accuses Warsies of doing the same thing.
Are you a Warsie in disguise, KSW?
Hhhhmmmm...
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL---------------------^
I see this is going nowhere productive. You guys need to stop baiting KSW, as it serves no purpose and it makes you look just as bad as he is. Especially you, Praeo, as you're also a mod, and need to set a proper example. KSW in turn needs to stop being nasty to people who simply hold a differening opinion on the subjects we're here to discuss.

I hope this is the last time I have to say this.
-Mike

User1601
Bridge Officer

Post by User1601 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:31 pm

Now you're trolling. I don't call you "PMS" or whatever.

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Post by Praeothmin » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:25 am

Mea Culpa, Mike, Mea Culpa!

It's simply that I find everything KSW accuses others of doing, he does.
Everytime he accuses M. Wong of being a bad debater, and offers an example as to why (the only time he offers detailed explanations, mind you), we can also see KSW do the same thing in other threads.

I guess I simply felt like calling him out, but I admit it wasn't in the most diplomatic way...

Khas
Starship Captain

Post by Khas » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:51 pm

So, you're saying KSW is a politician?

User1601
Bridge Officer

Post by User1601 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:16 pm

Praeothmin wrote:Mea Culpa, Mike, Mea Culpa!

It's simply that I find everything KSW accuses others of doing, he does.
Everytime he accuses M. Wong of being a bad debater, and offers an example as to why (the only time he offers detailed explanations, mind you), we can also see KSW do the same thing in other threads.
Oh really?

Well let's see some examples of this, and also prove that it's "the only time he offers detailed explanations" (vs. demands for spoonfeeding and convincing the ignorant).

Given your track-record of concurring with (or being fooled by) Wong based on obviously his miscontrued evidence-- as well as making other gross mistakes-- your credibility regarding such defamatory statements really isn't that good; it's just trolling and back-stabbing lies and slander out of spite for losing arguments.

As for the rest, you're really a disgrace as a moderator, and are simply using that postion to bully members, just like Mike does; in this regard, this site is just like SDN.

Khas
Starship Captain

Post by Khas » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:06 pm

If by "bully members", you mean "tell a trouble-maker to quit insulting the rest of the board, start using evidence, and stop ignoring evidence he doesn't like", then yes, Mike D and Praeothmin are bullies.