General Warning Tally for users...

For technical issues, problems, bugs, suggestions on improving these forums, discussion of the rules, etc.
Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Re: General Warning Tally for users...

Post by Admiral Breetai » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:59 pm

Mike DiCenso wrote:I took the weekend off, Breetai. What thread does that occur in? Remember Mister Oragahn's example, so provide the links please!
-Mike
did you have fun? I went fishing myself..might have to shoot my dog though his hearts the size of a damn basket ball and his insides are filling up with fluid
Fuck you. You just called me sub-human, an insult that is simply unacceptable. Mike's response to this is to tell you to "calm down" and to sympathize with you? He shows no disgust at calling someone sub-human?

Mike is probably going to whine about me saying "fuck you". Yeah, calling somebody sub-human is something that he can sympathize with, but saying "fuck you" isn't.
http://www.starfleetjedi.net/forum/view ... 357#p34357

I think he was replying to a post mister O was warned for but the reaction came after basically extreme frustration and being tired of dealing with the guys antics...and SWSt flied off the rails at him
Whether I am honest or not does not excuse Breetai from being honest, you silly hypocrite. If you warn me for being dishonest (when providing no evidence whatsover; you have to appeal to Mr. O to give long rhetoric about me) then you should warn him as well for doing the same thing, only far, far, far more blatantly.
man also had a bit of an unhealthy obsession with me as well

also just pretty much everything he's said in this thread

http://www.starfleetjedi.net/forum/view ... =11&t=1994

preao has it too

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:38 pm

Yup, that is worth at least another warning. Thank you for properly documenting it, Breetai.
-Mike

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:26 am

Mike DiCenso wrote:Ease off, Mojo.
-Mike
i'm afraid i'm going to need a little more information than that, mike. be specific in what you wish me to 'ease off' of, please. just telling me to 'ease off' when i'm not actually doing anything wrong is a little odd.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:28 am

Mike DiCenso wrote:Yup, that is worth at least another warning. Thank you for properly documenting it, Breetai.
-Mike
do swst and i a little favor, there, mike, and actually READ what you warn people for. at the very fucking least, it should be TWO warnings. calling someone sub-human is just as much an insult as swst's REACTION was.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:30 am

Admiral Breetai wrote:did you have fun? I went fishing myself..might have to shoot my dog though his hearts the size of a damn basket ball and his insides are filling up with fluid
JESUS CHRIST, breetai. what the fuck is wrong with your dog?

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:42 am

mojo wrote: JESUS CHRIST, breetai. what the fuck is wrong with your dog?
heart failure apparently is the same for dogs as it is for people when your old or obese and your heart fucks up on you..it looks just as bloated and deformed out of shape in a dog then it does a human being.

they thought it was heart worms but I doubt it he's been on the pill for that since he was a puppy

basically he's just old as fuck

as for Mike I think he warned O already..a couple days ago he just missed SWSt reaction

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Post by Praeothmin » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:35 pm

Breetai wrote:heart failure apparently is the same for dogs as it is for people when your old or obese
Shit, if that's the case, then we'd have to shoot half the population of the United States... :)

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:27 pm

mojo wrote:
-Mike
i'm afraid i'm going to need a little more information than that, mike. be specific in what you wish me to 'ease off' of, please. just telling me to 'ease off' when i'm not actually doing anything wrong is a little odd.
Ah! You've sharpened your skills since the last time we met. I'm going to keep an eye on you after all. :)

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:18 pm

Praeothmin wrote:
Shit, if that's the case, then we'd have to shoot half the population of the United States... :)
to be fair with what it costs to keep the poor bugger alive another six months to a year (cause he's very old for a big dog any ways) I could probably go out probably buy one of those really cheap stripped down Kia seouls

and what ever i love 'em but he's not a human and I'm not spending that kinda money on an animal unless it was like..an Award winning race horse or a pedigree bull who's sperms worth that much a pop..or something then maybe I'd consider it

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Post by Praeothmin » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:24 pm

Oh, I agree it's more humane to kill him than to let him live in misery, I just felt shooting was too drastic... :)
Just have him watch Fox News, he'll get a brain aneurism and die of natural causes from all the stupidity... ;)

StarWarsStarTrek
Starship Captain

Post by StarWarsStarTrek » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:41 pm

Mike DiCenso wrote:Yup, that is worth at least another warning. Thank you for properly documenting it, Breetai.
-Mike
Why don't you:

1. Answer my posts to you in our debate that you have been ignoring, the same thing that you accuse me of doing

2. Follow my advice of asking for the other person's side of the story before passing judgment; after you blindly followed Mr. O's claim of me forgering evidence (and then failed to investigate Mr. O's fraud or asking for an apology), this really should be obvious.

Same thing with you, Praeothmin. I have put a decent amount of effort into making posts defending myself, and you two DON'T BOTHER TO RESPOND! Yet when others spend just as much time making posts accusing me, you are eager to listen. Why? Why can't you respond to and justify your warnings against my arguments, or are you just selectively choosing what evidence to notice, like police wanting to get a trial over with in the olden days?

Trinoya
Security Officer

Post by Trinoya » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:38 pm

1. Answer my posts to you in our debate that you have been ignoring, the same thing that you accuse me of doing
Why don't you answer posts that I made in response to you before asking others to do the same for you. Stop being a hypocrite.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:08 am

StarWarsStarTrek wrote:Why don't you:

This is irrational, not to mention, untrue. Please show where I ignored you in an SW vs ST debate.
StarWarsStarTrek wrote:2. Follow my advice of asking for the other person's side of the story before passing judgment; after you blindly followed Mr. O's claim of me forgering evidence (and then failed to investigate Mr. O's fraud or asking for an apology), this really should be obvious.
I looked at Mr. Oragahn's evidence, and I sent it on to have JMS review it as well. In either case, you were found in violation of the board rules.
-Mike

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:45 am

Mr. Oragahn wrote:
mojo wrote:
-Mike
Ah! You've sharpened your skills since the last time we met. I'm going to keep an eye on you after all. :)
i.. don't have the slightest idea how to respond to that, or even really what you're talking about. but since you're one of the most entertaining members of this board, without doubt, i'm going to consider it a good thing and be pleased. thank you!

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:47 am

Admiral Breetai wrote:
mojo wrote: JESUS CHRIST, breetai. what the fuck is wrong with your dog?
heart failure apparently is the same for dogs as it is for people when your old or obese and your heart fucks up on you..it looks just as bloated and deformed out of shape in a dog then it does a human being.

they thought it was heart worms but I doubt it he's been on the pill for that since he was a puppy

basically he's just old as fuck

as for Mike I think he warned O already..a couple days ago he just missed SWSt reaction
man, that sucks. i'm sorry for my earlier post being so offensive. i sort of thought you were joking.