General Warning Tally for users...

For technical issues, problems, bugs, suggestions on improving these forums, discussion of the rules, etc.
Khas
Starship Captain

Re: General Warning Tally for users...

Post by Khas » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:44 pm

Isn't that SWST's modus operandi, though?

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:59 am

No. His modus operandi officially is proper and honest debating, as per JMS.
These warnings Mike dropped are blatantly undeserved.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:48 pm

For rude behavior in the "I challenge darkstar to a debate" thread, Mojo, Admiral Breetai, and MauriceWindows each get a warning.
-Mike

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:49 am

for failing to have any discernible sense of humor in the "I challenge darkstar to a debate" thread, Mike Dicenso receives a warning.

current status: 5,983,568,232 warnings

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:11 pm

A a third warning is issued to StarWarsStarTrek for this:
http://www.starfleetjedi.net/forum/view ... 640#p39640
very obvious troll in the "Base Delta Zero" thread. I may issue further warnings depending on what I see other people doing as it looks like things have degenerated into baiting with insults and trolls, so knock it off people.
-Mike

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:10 pm

Openly ignores Mike's warning and continues with his irrelevant flame baiting and trolling.
http://www.starfleetjedi.net/forum/view ... 681#p39681

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:57 pm

Agreed. I think I've been more than fair with SWST here. He's had at least 4 going on 5 weeks since he came back to straighten up, and he hasn't changed a thing. So this is his fourth and final warning for this behavior:

http://www.starfleetjedi.net/forum/view ... 681#p39681

If this 8 week ban is thought to be in error, it can be appealed to JMS. Thank you.
-Mike

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:34 pm

And the insanity continues on. Mojo, as well as all his sock puppets are hereby banned for 10 weeks minimum for multiple violations (Mojo's prior ban was far too short since it did not take into account his sock puppets' rules board violations), not least of which includes directly insulting, stalking, and harrassing me.

As with SWST, I will place in a request with Jedi Master Spock for Mojo to be permabanned.

If this action is felt to be too harsh, it must be appealed to JMS. Thank you.
-Mike

Airlocke_Jedi_Knight
Jedi Knight

Post by Airlocke_Jedi_Knight » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:58 am

i need a favor on sfj. mike dicenso just banned me for 10 weeks when i was sitting at one warning and he's carefully banned all my other accounts so that i can't defend myself or even appeal to jms.

i have a prepared response. i wonder if you would post it in the general warning tally thread under his post in which he banned me.

seeing as you don't even visit that place anymore, i'm hoping you won't have too much problem with that, especially as the worst that could possibly happen is a warning for aiding and abetting.

(I hope that is true, as I actually kinda miss this place a littel)

MoJo
17 minutes ago
MoJo

a few points..

1. here is the text which mike found to be offensive enough to circumvent board policy in order to attempt to ban me for no less than TEN WEEKS and actually hoping for PERMABAN.
mojo wrote: Light Yagami lurks the forum and finds these pictures, then writes Mike Dicenso's name in the notebook in this entry:
'Mike Dicenso dies, 02/15/2012, of an infection after being scratched by MoJo's cat. In his last hours, he writes a 20 page manifesto describing his life, only he writes it as if he were a homosexual furry with a one centimeter long penis who has never had a sexual encounter of any kind.'
now, this is clearly not complimentary, but is it worth banning me for months when i was sitting at ONE WARNING?

not to mention that he totally fails to comprehend what he's reading, given that-
mojo wrote: ...he writes it as if he were a homosexual furry with a one centimeter long penis who has never had a sexual encounter of any kind.
-quite clearly implies that THIS IS NOT A NORMAL DESCRIPTION OF MIKE DICENSO. if i were implying that this were the truth, why would i use 'as if'? i actually thought this would save me from even being warned on this one.

again, not complimentary, but in truth, not even an insult. i saw this as just a slight needling, and to say that mike overreacts is the fucking understatement of the year.

2. here's mike's dirty harry impression-
Mike Dicenso wrote: Mojo, this is it. You want a ban? You've got it.
-Mike
well, no mike. i did not want a ban. had i wanted a ban, i would have committed a banworthy offense while holding 3 warnings. but it's nice to know that if i ever do, i can have one.

3. this is where it gets really good-
Mike Dicenso wrote: And the insanity continues on. Mojo, as well as all his sock puppets.."
...which were all banned a year ago at least except for one single puppet which i kept active as a means to appeal things like being banned for ten weeks for one single instance of ultra-mild trolling...
Mike Dicenso wrote: ..are hereby banned for 10 weeks minimum for multiple violations
..which i am not at all surprised to see have not been listed since they do not exist..
Mike Dicenso wrote:..(Mojo's prior ban was far too short since it did not take into account his sock puppets' rules board violations)..
..which i am surprised to see, because this is a frank admission that my massive ban and the permaban he hopes for is being sought by using retroactive warnings for a situation i already served a ban for. very fucking nice..
Mike Dicenso wrote: ..not least of which includes directly insulting..
..indirectly insulting, at best..
Mike Dicenso wrote: ..stalking..
..ridiculous..
Mike Dicenso wrote: ..and harrassing me.
..i frankly admit this one, to some extent.
Mike Dicenso wrote: As with SWST, I will place in a request with Jedi Master Spock for Mojo to be permabanned.
..because i created a joke thread in which a supernatural book forces you to pretend to be a gay furry virgin. again, very nice.
Mike Dicenso wrote: If this action is felt to be too harsh, it must be appealed to JMS. Thank you.
-Mike
..which i would have gladly done, rather than bring it out in the open like this, had i had some way of doing so. but i'm sure you'll blame me for that as well, and extend my ban for defending myself here.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:21 am

The problem is this. This goes far, far beyond a joke. It is in fact the second, really the third time that Mojo has directed such personel attacks at me, and for no real reason. It is because of that that I decided to take such an high level of discipline against Mojo, who has also displayed a blatent disregard for the board rules, including the abuse of sock puppets ala KSC's past behavior, which in and of itself is a bannable offense.
-Mike

Airlocke_Jedi_Knight
Jedi Knight

Post by Airlocke_Jedi_Knight » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:40 am

Mike DiCenso wrote:The problem is this. This goes far, far beyond a joke. It is in fact the second, really the third time that Mojo has directed such personal attacks at me, and for no real reason. It is because of that that I decided to take such an high level of discipline against Mojo, who has also displayed a blatant disregard for the board rules, including the abuse of sock puppets ala KSC's past behavior, which in and of itself is a bannable offense.
-Mike
I can honestly say, having lived with MoJo, that no joke can go to far to him. That's just the way he is. He genuinely meant it to be funny.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:06 am

I did not find it funny the first time, and I thought that had been made crystal clear. The board rules here are clear and concise about throwing insults at people, especially at someone who isn't viewing such attention at them as amusing. For some strange reason Mojo has been singling me out, and all apparently because he's miffed that I don't go after SWST the way he thinks I should, never mind that I get more results in making banning against SWST stick more than Praeo did.

That and his writing appears to carry a definite malicious intent behind it. Normally I'd have had Praeo and JMS handle this, as I admittedly am too close to what's going on. But since neither of them are here, I have to do what I'm able under the circumstance, and between everything that's been going on, my patience is at it's end.
-Mike

Airlocke_Jedi_Knight
Jedi Knight

Post by Airlocke_Jedi_Knight » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:09 am

Mike DiCenso wrote:I did not find it funny the first time, and I thought that had been made crystal clear. The board rules here are clear and concise about throwing insults at people, especially at someone who isn't viewing such attention at them as amusing. For some strange reason Mojo has been singling me out, and all apparently because he's miffed that I don't go after SWST the way he thinks I should, never mind that I get more results in making banning against SWST stick more than Praeo did.

That and his writing appears to carry a definite malicious intent behind it. Normally I'd have had Praeo and JMS handle this, as I admittedly am too close to what's going on. But since neither of them are here, I have to do what I'm able under the circumstance, and between everything that's been going on, my patience is at it's end.
-Mike
I understand. I'm just sticking up for a friend. I know that i remember you in a positive light from when I posted regularly on here. And I know from talking to MoJo that there is nothing malicious about it. He, again, GENUINELY thought it was funny.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:24 am

I'm sorry, Airlocke. But the matter is now in JMS' hands. He can reverse the ban as he has done in the past for others, notably SWST, or he may chose to enforce it, and or even extend it.
-Mike

Airlocke_Jedi_Knight
Jedi Knight

Post by Airlocke_Jedi_Knight » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:36 am

Fair enough. I've done all I can do.