General Warning Tally for users...

For technical issues, problems, bugs, suggestions on improving these forums, discussion of the rules, etc.
Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Re: General Warning Tally for users...

Post by Praeothmin » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:56 pm

Picard wrote:
Praeothmin wrote:Yes...
Your call... I just hope you did not make wrong decision.

Good luck with "retirement".
Thanks, but I know I didn't... :)

Trinoya
Security Officer

Post by Trinoya » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:13 pm

Does this mean we have a moderator position open, I mean it does seem a bit unfair to throw all that on Mike (since when we have a thread explode we have a thread explode.)

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:21 pm

I NOMINATE STARWARSSTARTREK FOR THE OPEN MOD POSITION

that would be the most fun this forum has had since oragahn kept refusing to call that transsexual 'she'.

Khas
Starship Captain

Post by Khas » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:55 pm

I'd say either Mr. Oragahn or Admiral Breetai. Making SWST a mod would be worse than making mojo one.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:23 pm

i disagree, actually. starwarsstartrek would probably attempt to remake sfj into an sdn clone, but he would not break the forum irrevocably just for the sake of amusement. i would.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:42 am

General Donner, The Dude, ILikeDeathNote, and several other reasonable pro-Wars types would be far better choices, if a pro-Wars member had to be made a moderator.
-Mike

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:55 am

Mike DiCenso wrote:General Donner, The Dude, ILikeDeathNote, and several other reasonable pro-Wars types would be far better choices, if a pro-Wars member had to be made a moderator.
-Mike
too bad none of them even post anymore. and who said anything about a pro-wars mod? just because i nominate swst, it must be because he's pro-wars? don't you think it's a hell of a lot more likely i nominated him because he's a huge douchebag?

sonofccn
Starship Captain

Post by sonofccn » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:35 pm

I'd vote for General Donner or Mr. Oragahn if there was to be a second mod again.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:23 am

oragahn already said no. i would vote for donner. i don't think it's a voting thing though, is it? weren't praeothmin and dicenso selected by jms?

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Post by Praeothmin » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:12 pm

It's a beauty contest, and we were selected because we were the handsomest candidates, which is why SWST, Admiral Breetai and you, mojo, cannot apply for Mederator duty... ;)

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:44 pm

first of all, i don't know what the hell a mederator is, and second, i'll have you know my mom was a finalist in the miss indiana pageant. i am a moderately (ha) handsome rapscallion. third, i would never, EVER mod any board, ever again. that is some boring shit.

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:14 am

Praeothmin wrote:It's a beauty contest, and we were selected because we were the handsomest candidates, which is why SWST, Admiral Breetai and you, mojo, cannot apply for Mederator duty... ;)
don't worry I don't want it

the thought of receiving a heavy handed lecture about how i'm an intolerant bigot for not catering to SWST's every whim and being hyper-tolerant to his every claim by JMS after banning him makes my skin crawl

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Post by Praeothmin » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:14 pm

mojo wrote:first of all, i don't know what the hell a mederator is, and second, i'll have you know my mom was a finalist in the miss indiana pageant.
Well, I'll have you know my mom was a finalist in the "Miss Kill a Hog with her bare hands" pageant, and I've never killed a hog in my life, so it doesn't count... :)
i am a moderately (ha) handsome rapscallion. third, i would never, EVER mod any board, ever again. that is some boring shit.
Moderatly doesn't cut it, on Moderator does... :)

Trinoya
Security Officer

Post by Trinoya » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:50 pm

Well, I don't think it is needed immediately, but should the need arise I'll throw my hat in the running for a new moderator position. I don't post as much, but I do lurk (helps that I have fairly good relations with people on both sides of the debate to).

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:22 pm

One warning is awarded to StarWarsStarTrek for attempting to derail the topic in the "Underestimating The Requirements For General Order 24?" and mistating Lucky's position as well as generally failing to address the evidence given by Lucky.
-Mike